Poly-Temp Copper Anti-Seize Tape is a unique lubricating product to assist in assembly and disassembly of threaded fasteners and connections. This tape provides the means to apply and control a precise amount of lubrication while maintaining a clean, non-greasy assembly.
Poly-Temp Copper Anti-Seize Tape is made with Copper flakes blended with PTFE and PTFE resins. PTFE is an excellent lubricant and the additive flakes help prevent seizing and galling during assembly and disassembly. This combination of ingredients provides protection from corrosive substances and dirt.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to apply from handy plastic spool
- Will not squeeze out and rub off like grease based products
- Discourages seizing, galling, and carbon fusing
- Compatible with a wide range of chemicals
- Non-flammable, non-staining
- Inhibits corrosion, rusting, and galvanic pitting
- Excellent pipe thread sealant up to 550°F (288°C)
Also offered in variants with Nickel & Ceramic. POLY-TEMP Ceramic Tape is made from resins that meet the FDA requirement 21 CFR 177.1550