PMC Flawcheck 4-digit series – most economical. The kit includes 1 can each of 400ml of the following:
1. Penetrant PP-5011B
2. Cleaner PC-5021B
3. Developer PD-5031B
A quick, economical and sure method of detecting dangerous microscopic surface flaws and defects. The technique is fully portable and readily adaptable for us in the field and meets every requirement for on-the-spot penetrant inspection.
- Technique conforms to the requirements of IS : 3658 – 1981 “CODE OF PRACTICE FOR LIQUID PENETRANT FLAW DETECTION”
- Detects Surface defects upto 1 micron width x 30 micron depth on Standard Ni – Cr Test Panel.
- Low halides and Sulphate contents.
- Non – corrosive and non – toxic.
- The quick operational sequence makes results available immediately.
- Convenient and easy to handle pressurized cans and bulk containers to suit various industrial needs.
- A General purpose, versatile and inexpensive technique.
- Environment friendly.
Note: Aerosols cannot be shipped via air. Surface ship only.