Mystik JT-6 high temperature greases are extremely versatile, high-temperature lithium complex greases that combine excellent multipurpose properties with a high dropping point for application over a wide temperature range (-23 to 163°C).
Superior protection for a wide variety of automotive, agricultural, trucking, mining, construction, and industrial equipment. Offered in NLGI #1 & #2
Features & benefits:
- High Timken OK Load
- Excellent Four-Ball Wear and extreme pressure (EP) performance
- Outstanding shock load protection
- Highly recommended for disc brake wheel bearings
- Approved for use in Rockwell and Spicer universal joints
- Meet the highest performance categories of ASTM D4950 Automotive Grease
- Classification System, GC for wheel bearing service and LB for chassis service
- Registered NSF H2 (125250)
- Heavily loaded industrial, mining, and construction applications.
- Severe service requirements such as disc brake wheel bearings, backhoe hinge pins, and conveyor bearings.
- Mining operations, sand/gravel plants, and construction equipment where shock loads are placed on bearings.
- Refer to equipment owner’s manual for proper lubricant recommendation.