Premium, industrial strength, low VOC primer essential for proper softening and preparation of PVC and CPVC pipe and fitting surfaces. Specially recommended for use on Schedule 80 (PN 10 and higher) and large size pipe. Excellent for cold weather applications.
WELD-ON P-70 primer, when used in conjunction with appropriate WELD-ON solvent cements, will make consistently strong, well-fused joints. It is essential that the joining surfaces of pipe and fittings be softened and remains softened prior to assembly. The main function of the primer is to expedite the penetration and softening of the surfaces. Its rate of penetration into the joining surfaces is more rapid than that of solvent cement alone.
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATION LISTINGS:
- Meets ASTM F 656 Standard
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A
- Compliant with LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this WELD-ON low VOC product, credit can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System – Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM F 656, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, and NSF/ANSI Standard
- 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications.
IMPORTANT: PVC Solvents cannot be shipped by air.