- PTFE acts as solid lubricant and forms a micro thin film on bearing surfaces which reduces friction and wear.
- Reduces heat build up.
- Resists water washout.
- Good mechanical stability.
- Has very good thermal stability and does not migrate at elevated temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to steam.
- Ideally suited to combat moist environment.
- Chemically stable.
- Provides excellent metal to metal lubrication.
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +150°C
- For all types of anti-friction bearings.
- For blowers and high speed electric motors.
- Gears, pumps, industrial tools and agricultural equipment.
- Hydraulic systems, centralized greasing systems.
- Industries included engineering, textile, marine, construction, chemicals and many others.