- Long term lubrication
- Contains chosen solid lubricants with a combination of additives.
- Low co-efficient of friction.
- Good clamping forces.
- Capable of withstanding jerks and heavy loads.
- Avoids fretting corrosion.
- Lubrication suitable in humid environment.
- Good adherence to metallic surfaces.
- Highly economical as the product has wide area coverage.
- Chemical resistant. Also has good resistance to steam, water and water based coolants.
- As assembly lubrication paste.
- For CNC & other machine tools and chuck jaws.
- For frictional and sliding surfaces.
- For lubricating of areas in filing, labeling, packaging machines, reciprocatory action sieves etc. where high level vibrating stresses are encountered.