Solid Key Inserts are used to repair stripped, damaged or worn out threads.
- Easy Installation
- Installed with standard drills and taps; no pre-winder required, no tang break-off
- Locking keys provide a positive mechanical lock, preventing rotation due to vibration or torsion
- Can be used in most materials: Aluminum, magnesium, cast iron, cold rolled steel and plastic
- Provide high strength and reliability. One length per size provides maximum pullout strength. Breaks Grade 8 bolts in test after test
- Easy to remove
- No special skills required. Installation procedures can be learned in minutes