The Haksons Ultra Clear All Purpose Epoxy or Art Resin as it is popularly known, is a premium casting epoxy that cures absolutely clear (transparent). This product works extremely well in outdoor applications and is UV resistant (will not yellow with time)
- Coverage: 10 sq. ft. @ 1mm thickness per kg of mix
- Mix Ratio: 3:1 by weight
- Pot Life: 60 minutes @25 °C
- Full Cure: 24 hours
- Food Safe once cured
- Cured epoxy is heat resistant upto 100 °C
Caution: For best results pour 8 mm max thickness in one pour.
Haksons Ultra Clear Resin has been formulated to give you the best results when casting. The user friendliness of the resin enables every type of user to work & create easily.
All you need to do is:
- Measure: Always start your project with an estimate of how much material you will use. If it is an irregular shape, make it into the closest geometrical shape for the estimate.
- Mix: Use a weighing scale to mix the resin and hardener in 3:1 ratio by weight and mix vigorously to form a homogeneous liquid. Scrape the sides of the container to make sure the resin from the sides has mixed well with the hardener. Pour resin in the center and spread outward with a stick. Once poured on a flat surface, you’ll get a work time of about 2 hours, subject to weather and amount of resin used.
- Pour: Once you’ve poured the resin, make sure to keep it in a dust free environment with less or no movement. The surface will be tack free in 6-8 hours and fully cured in 24 hours. You can pour a second layer after it is tack free. You can add pigments along with step 2 to the mixture and pour into different mugs.
- Wait: Epoxy resin is all about control. If you let the Haksons Ultra Clear sit for about 60 minutes, it’ll become slightly thicker. That will give very good control. If kept longer, you will get better control and lacing.
It’s as simple as that !!
Shipped in sturdy leak proof bottles.